All of us at Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork are excited to offer you Raindrop Aromatherapy Massage. Rejuvenate the mind and balance the body! We use Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique that combines unique, targeted massage and energy approaches with pure, authentic oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. This session includes reflexology of the hands and feet followed by an aromatherapy application of 9 therapeutic essential oils to the back and/or hands and feet. Each essential oil has it’s own therapeutic value to your health and well-being. For a list of the essential oils, please see the bottom of this blog.
This session is provided to you by licensed massage therapists with experience in the techniques of massage and bodywork. They will utilize Young Living’s essential oil for a perfectly designed aromatherapy and massage experience. It will include reflexology of the feet followed by an aromatherapy application and massage to the posterior spine. It will finish up with shoulder and neck massage.
The session will last approximately 60 minutes with a regular cost is $85. This month, we are offering the Raindrop Aromatherapy massage for only $75 for all persons. This offer is not to be combined with other offers and available at the Florence office only. BOOK NOW!
All Young Living Lemon Dropper team members receive 10% off the regular rate. If you are not a Young Living member, purchase a starter kit at the office and receive 15% off the regular rate. The Body Works! LLC is a distributor (#2240742) for Young Living. You can learn more about how essential oils can improve your health and well-being and browse through all their healthy products at The Body Works! Young Living website!
Essential Oils Used in the Raindrop Aromatherapy Massage:
- Valor II: Valor II is an oil blend that includes Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce and Idaho Blue Spruce essential oils, along with Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, German Chamomile, and other oils.
- Oregano: Oregano (Origanum vulgare) includes the naturally occurring constituent carvacrol. Oregano, when taken as a dietary supplement, supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods and your favorite savory recipes. Dilution required.
- Thyme: Thyme essential oil may support wellness, and can be used as a pleasant, flavorful addition to savory dishes. Dilution required.
- Basil: Basil essential oil supports health and wellness*, and is a flavorful, distinctive addition to salad dressings, sauces, and marinades. Dilution required.
- Cypress: Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is especially comforting during the winter season. Its fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma is refreshing and restores feelings of security and stability. Cypress is also beneficial for oily or troubled skin. Dilution required.
- Wintergreen: Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing, minty, and sweet aroma. This stimulating and invigorating scent makes it an ideal addition to lotions and ointments that are applied after activity. Dilution required.
- Marjoram: Marjoram (Origanum majorana) has a woody, spicy aroma. A calming oil, it has a warming effect on both mind and body and soothes tense muscles after exercise. It is beneficial for occasional simple nervous tension* and may also be used for cooking. Dilution required.
- Peppermint: Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort.* Dilution required.
- Aroma Siez: Aroma Siez™ is a relaxing blend that is excellent for massaging away life’s little discomforts. Well suited for use after exercise or at the end of a trying day, it also provides soothing comfort for the head, neck, and tired feet.